Monday, March 20, 2006

Took a Break and Taking More

I am somewhat of an internet and computer addict. As someone with social anxiety, the internet is my connection to the world. It is also the way I feed myself.

Sometimes, you can have too much of a good thing. After my joints started swelling and aching and my left hand left unusuable, I had to take a break. It was hard. I tried to go 3 days without touching my computer. I couldn't even go 1 day, but I did manage to only total a couple hours over the weekend. I would say it was the first time I managed to voluntarily spend less than 8-10 hours per day on the 'net in 3-4 years.

My health sucks. I'm dying.....Well, everyone is/does..some slower than others.

I can't take it anymore! Unless I start taking some vacations- mentally, physically, and financially...I'm going to have a heart attack or something.

My joints ache. I am constantly thirsty. Depressed...Paying more than my "fair share" of things.. Struggling to keep up with eBay, internet marketing,etc ( I hate it, but it's the only way to live... People with severe social phobia ccan't have normal jobs. Even if we want to. Everything in life seems to be about some superficial social bullshit and a game we don't play or buy into).

The thing is I'm going to be spending less time online. Only the time it takes to get stuff done. Otherwise, sitting in the basement on my computer is going to endup killing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home