Friday, March 24, 2006

Social Anxiety Diet

In previous posts and on my website Social Phobia Living, I have described some of my recent health problems. I try to recall times that I felt better, both from a general health and social anxiety standpoint. While my social anxiety disorder has always been severe, it was "easier" during a time when I was very physically active and conscious of my eating habits. It is apparent that desperate times call for drastic measures. I am starting a "diet"- Hopefully a lifestyle change in hopes of helping my social phobia and general health. Today I start at 6' and 216 lbs, with my social anxiety around a "8" on the 10 Scale. My blood pressure and other vitals are pretty much average as far as I know. I think my goals are pretty modest: By summer get my social anxiety around a 5-6 and drop about 30lbs. I am going to record what I eat everyday.
Today I ate:
Breakfast: 1 Egg OM, 1 cup Oats, 1cup milk, 1 large orange; Snack: Large Fuji Apple; Lunch: Turkey Brat on wheat bun, 2 servings baby carrots; Snack:1 Mozz. String Cheese; Dinner: Broiled Salmon, 2 cups chopped broccoli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home