Monday, April 10, 2006

What Makes Something- Someone Illegal?

It is important to ask "Whose Rights?"... "Whose Rights have been violated?"... I accept a job offered to me on terms I accept...I rent an apartment for the market price..... What "laws" were broken? Were any individual's rights violated? If not, there ought be no law..As an American, I don't believe anyone is entitled to anything by birthright. I could be wrong, but I see no Monarchy, no caste system,etc. I was going to avoid politics, but the world is becoming insanely political..And I don't think my life can be disconnected from that.
basically I agree with this guy( and he's not a bad guy to agree with):
Immigration Quotas vs. Individual Rights: The Moral and Practical Case for Open Immigration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home